This image can be used commercially
Trowell Hall, Trowell, 1976
About this image
Trowell Hall was built in 1846 as Trowell Rectory and used as such until 1927, when it was sold to H J Sims who bred racehorses there. It was used during the 1960's as a hostel for employees of the M1 service station and subsequently adapted as a private residence. This is a view from the South East.