About this image
Picture taken from:- 'History of Wesleyan Methodism in the Ilkeston Circuit (1909) by W Smith. Built in 1886-7, replacing an earlier building of 1837. The architect was George Haslam of Ilkeston, and its builder was R F Brown of West Hallam. It closed in 1966 and was subsequently demolished. No's 140 and 140a, Belper Road were built on the site.