This image can be used commercially
Royal visit to Chatsworth, 1933
From collection of F H Brindley
Brindley, F H (Sheffield and District News Pictures, 973 Abbeydale Road)
About this image
Both cars are Daimlers, seven such vehicles being specially commissioned in 1923 for royal duties with four being placed in service (known as the 'Royal Four'). The leading car here appears to contain HM King George V and Queen Mary.