This image can be used commercially
Stancliffe Brothers Brewery, Market Street, Chapel-en-le-Frith, Derbyshire, 1912
About this image
The owner's house faced Market Street on the corner of Park Road. Behind the house was the brewery. After the brewery closed the site was owned by Hampsons Brothers Estate Agents who use the site as a cattle market. One of the brothers lived in the brewery house.