This image can be used commercially
Church of the Immaculate Conception, Spinkhill Lane, Spinkhill, 1966
About this image
Built in 1846 to the designs of Joseph Hansom. English and Pre-reformation style, with a broach-spire. Since 1851 it has seen various additions and alterations. In 1846 St Austin's choir, Wakefield, was used at the opening of the Church, with an organist aged only 14.