This image can be used commercially
Interior of the Church of the Immaculate Conception, Spinkhill Lane, Spinkhill, 1966
About this image
Built in 1846 to the designs of Joseph Hansom. English and Pre-reformation style, with a broach-spire. Since 1851 it has seen various additions and alterations. In 1846 St Austin's choir, Wakefield, was used at the opening of the Church, with an organist aged only 14.