This image can be used commercially
Market Place, Long Eaton, c 1910 ?
Derbyshire Record Office
c 1910 ?
About this image
Looking north-east with the spire of St Laurence's Parish Church in the background. Most of the buildings to the right, including the Free Methodist Mount Tabor chapel (1884-1960) with its ornate frontage, were later demolished and replaced by commercial premises.