This image can be used commercially
Interior of St. Peter and St. Paul, Parish Church, Eckington, c 1900s ?
Mr A Kirkham
c 1900s ?
About this image
The parish church of St Peter and St Paul dates from the year 1100 and is of exceptional architectural interest, still retaining the original Norman doorway. In a field at the back of the church, near the river Moss stands the Priest s Well where the parish priest used to draw water for the needs of the church. Up to the 1930s gipsies used the field as a winter camp drawing water from the well for all their needs. Close to the church is the rectory, a late Georgian house with Venetian windows.
Extracted from http://www.derbyshireuk.net/eckington.html