This image can be used commercially
Kensington School Staff, Johns Road, Ilkeston, 1930
About this image
Wilfred Bush isto the right on the back row with Ken Hind to his right and at the right hand end of the row is Henry Mosely. The Head, Mr. Percy Cox, is in the middle and to his left sits Mrs Tilson. All these members of staff were still teaching at the school in 1948.