This image cannot be used commercially
First tram terminus at the junction of Porchester Road and Woodborough Road, Mapperley, 1900s
A P Knighton
Woodborough Road - Porchester Road
About this image
Showing the first terminus at the junction of Porchester Road (left in this view) and Woodborough Road. In the background is the Methodist Chapel, the construction of which was paid for largely by the owners of the brickyard, the Nottingham Patent Brick Company.
Chimney and kiln of brickworks just visible in distance at Left. Reservoir behind tram and railings. Date, from style of card, is probably 1905-10.