This image can be used commercially
Secondary School pupils and teachers, Heanor, 1935
Norman Clarke Collection
About this image
The assembled school photographed on a damp day with the south-east elevation of the main building to the rear.
Heanor Secondary or Grammar School was erected on this site in 1912 and closed in 1976, whereupon the buildings became part of South East Derbyshire College until this too ceased to exist in 2010. The former school was listed Grade II in 1988.
This is the right-hand portion of a larger panoramic photograph - see also DCHQ011184A and DCHQ011184B to get the complete view.