This image can be used commercially
The First Preaching Room, Green Lane, Chinley, c 1900
From the late Alan Watson
c 1900s - 1930s ?
About this image
The preaching room on Green Lane used until Wesleyan Sunday School (church) opened 1903. Used by many organisations after this û Boy Scout HQ 1954; altered to a house 1964.
The steps have been removed and the building is now a residential house. The garage to the right remains, however.