This image can be used commercially
Opera House, Water Street, Buxton, 1903
D D Brumhead
Brumhead, D D
About this image
Buxton Opera House was designed and built in 1903 by Frank Matcham, one of Britain's finest theatre architects. The Opera House, which first opened its doors to the public on 1 June 1903, stands in 25 acres of ornamental gardens in the heart of Buxton.