This image can be used commercially
Market Place and Town Hall, corner of Coldwell Street and Market Place, Wirksworth, c 1911
Coldwell Street - Market Place
About this image
Designed by A B Bradley, the foundation stone was laid in 1871. The former owners were known as Wirksworth Town Hall and Market House Co Ltd.
The now filled in arches onto the street were designed as a butler market.