This image cannot be used commercially
Smith and Sons Wine Merchant, St John Street, Ashbourne, pre 1949
St John Street
About this image
The business began in 1895 and the Georgian frontage looks very similar today as Smiths Tavern. In 1949 it was known as Smiths Wine House so this picture is probably earlier, but it was listed in local directors as Smith and Sons upto 1952.