About this image
Greenhill Methodist was built in 1816 and costing £1,100. It was originally nicknamed Marrowbones Chapel because the main benefactors were butchers. It was probably an independent chapel originally but they ran out of money and sold it to the Wesleyans for £700, who then extended it. In 1872 it was modernised, during which the ceiling fell in. It was again altered and redecorated in 1893. In the 1990's it housed Derby County FC's club shop.