This image can be used commercially
The Parish Church and War Memorial, Eckington, 1954
About this image
The parish church of St Peter and St Paul dates from the year 1100 and is of exceptional architectural interest, still retaining the original Norman doorway. In a field at the back of the church, near the river Moss stands the Priest s Well where the parish priest used to draw water for the needs of the church. Up to the 1930s gipsies used the field as a winter camp drawing water from the well for all their needs. Close to the church is the rectory, a late Georgian house with Venetian windows.
Extracted from http://www.derbyshireuk.net/eckington.html