This image can be used commercially
United Methodist Church (Salem) - Belper
Neild, Randolph C
c 1910's ?
Corner of Green Lane and Field Lane
About this image
At the corner of Green Lane and Field Lane. Originally a Wesleyan Reform Chapel. Built in 1856, demolished c1966. The site became part of the grounds of St Laurence's Anglican Convent, itself now converted into housing. In 1912 the then minister, Rev J W Nield, sent this postcard as a Christmas greeting 'with all kind wishes'.