This image can be used commercially
Timber-framed buildings and farm carts at Stapenhill
21 January 1824
About this image
A georgian period mono-tint watercolour sketch, showing timber-framed, thatched buildings and a barn with cart in front if it. Stapenhill Village lies about 2 miles away from Burton on Trent and was once in the hundred of Repton and Gresley. However, it was transferred into Staffordshire in 1894.