This image can be used commercially
St Edmund's Church, Fenny Bentley
About this image
The Church of St Edmund probably dates back to the 14th century, but it was very heavily restored in the 19th century when the spire was added to the west tower (1864) and the north aisle was built (1847-50). Much of the stained glass also dates from the 19th century.