This image can be used commercially
The White House Tennis Club, Ilkeston, c 1910-20
About this image
The White House was built for (Miss) Edith B Lewis; a member of the family of JB Lewis & Sons, who had a hosiery factory at Ilkeston Junction from c1885 onwards.
The White House Tennis Club was presumably one of Miss Lewis' philanthropic activities.