This image can be used commercially
Derelict early Victorian terraced houses on Wilton Place
About this image
Showing the rear of no's 3-2 on the south side of Wilton Place, looking from the SE. The street was probably built in the early 1860's (although the style of these houses is reminiscent of a late georgian style), and named after a family who had previously occupied the site. The houses were acquired by Woolworth (adjoining on the left) in early 1963 and were probably demolished soon after. See also DCER000991 which shows the front of the houses. Note that the decorative features of the front of the houses are not apparent on the backs.