This image can be used commercially
Former Unitarian Chapel, Ilkeston
About this image
Viewed from the ESE. It was built by William Warner to replace an earlier structure and opened on 14 October 1869. The first Minister was the Rev William Shakspeare (sic). It appears to have been abandoned during World War 2, and since the late 1950's it has been used as a warehouse, a Jehovah's Witness chapel and more recently as a Masonic Lodge.