This image can be used commercially
Lower Market Place, Ilkeston
About this image
Properties on the east side of the Lower Market Place c 1937, prior to demolition (after which the Trustee Savings Bank was built on the site. 'Borough Arms' public house can be seen to the left, on East Street corner. The ivy clad house was formerly occupied by Dr, Robert Wood and the entrance to the Liberal Club is to the right.