This image cannot be used commercially
Reverend Edward Muirhead Evans, St Marys Church, Ilkeston, c 1895
Seaman and Sons
St Marys Church
About this image
Reverend Edward Muirhead Evans (1849-1907) was vicar of St Marys Church, Ilkeston between 1887-1907. During his 20 year ministry he saw modifications to the church, rebuilt the vicarage, and established St Johns Church, Nottingham Road, and the local branch of Church Army.