This image can be used commercially
St John's Church, Staveley - interior showing the alter.
Staveley Parish Church
About this image
The Church of St John dates from the 13th Century. The north aisle was added in 1865-9 by Sir George Gilbert Scott. The church holds many monuments and tombs of the Frecheville Family, the local lords of the manor.