This image can be used commercially
Zion Methodist Chapel, caretakers house, and schoolroom
Lime Avenue, Inkersall Road, Stephenson Road junctions
About this image
Showing a man (Mr Mosley?) taking out the organ pipes (which were going to the Catholic Church) prior to demolition (seeDCCD000417). The chapel was built in 1872-3. It burnt down in 1904 and was rebuilt in 1908, opening for services August 16 1908. The organ cost £300. Electric lights were added in 1927. The church closed on 27 March 1979.