This image can be used commercially
Demolition of the Zion Methodist Chapel
Lime Avenue, Inkersall Road, Stephenson Road junction
About this image
The chapel was built in 1872-3. It burnt down in 1904 and was rebuilt in 1908, opening for services August 16 1908. The organ cost £300. Electric lights were added in 1927. The church closed on 27 March 1979.