This image can be used commercially
Renshaw Row, Lowgates, Staveley, c 1930 ?
c 1930 ?
About this image
Renshaw Row was a terrace of 12 houses located to the rear of the Smiths' Arms (later renamed the All Inn) on the north side of Lowgates. This view is looking north-west, the houses in the right background being in Victoria Avenue. Renshaw Row was later demolished and the site is now occupied by bungalows accessed from Netherfield Close.
(Additional information kindly supplied by Rob Lighton).