This image can be used commercially
Baptism at Brimington Parish Church, 2004
About this image
St Michael and All Angels Church. Baptism of Benjamin James The present building was constructed by Mitchell of Sheffield and opened for use on the 7th October 1847. The oldest part of the present church is the stone tower which was originally built in 1796 by Joshua Jebb. This was strengthened and raised in height in 1846 and has three old bells, the church clock and a gallery. The chancel was added to the church in 1891 by Naylor and Sale.