This image can be used commercially
Chesterfield Canal - Lock keepers house/office and inhabitants
c 1890-1900 ?
Wharf Lane - Stonegravels
About this image
The Canal was surveyed by James Brindley in 1769 and started in 1771, completed in 1777. It was 46 miles long with 65 locks and went from Chesterfield to the River Trent at Stockwith. See DCCC000503 and DCCC000504 and DCCC000505