This image can be used commercially
The Alpine Gardens and Parish Church seen from the junction of Burlington Street and Stephenson Plac
Alpine Gardens - Burlington Street - Stephenson Place
About this image
A house once occupied this space which was occupied by a Dr. Green. It was demolished in c. 1908-10 and the site then became the Alpine Gardens, which can be seen here.