This image cannot be used commercially
Nos 4, 5, 6 (R to L) Brewery Yard, off Chatsworth Road, Brampton, Chesterfield, 1934
Seaman, F J and Sons
Brewery Yard, off Chatsworth Road
About this image
Information from www.bramptonbrewery.co.uk:
There was a brewery set up in the 1820s by Mary Smith on the site around Field House which adjoined Brewery Yard. On the opposite side of the yard was the old Malt House which was later used as a mineral water factory and finally as a club room known as Everybody's Hall. This building and the rest of Brewery Yard was demolished by Robinson & Sons in 1936 for the building of the York Room.