This image can be used commercially
Seaman and Sons photographic shop in the Market Hall
Seaman and Sons photographers
About this image
The business was established in 1886 by Alfred Seaman and moved to premises in the Shambles in 1926 to close in 1988. There are many other photographs taken by the Seaman family of the Chesterfield area on the web-site.