This image can be used commercially
The Unitarian Chapel, Elder Way
C H Nadin, Photographer
Nadin, C H
About this image
The chapel was originally built in 1694, though has been much altered since. (The original rendered south front of 5 bays was enlarged to six bays and a pediment and central doorway were added). See (local accession no.s) TN327, TN328, TN572.