About this image
Holy Trinity church, erected in 1843 at a cost of £1,000, is a plain building of stone, consisting of chancel, nave and a western turret consisting of one small bell. There are brasses to Mr. and Mrs. Eadson and to the Rev. John Cargill, vicar of Shirebrook for 26 years, both erected by Miss Eadson, of Mansfield. The church affords 200 sittings. The register dates from the year 1849.