This image can be used commercially
Tower of St John the Baptist church, Dethick, near Matlock, c 1950s?
About this image
Information from www.peakdistrictonline.co.uk:
The church of St John the Baptist was granted a licence for worship in 1229 and constructed over the next 50 years for private use by the Dethick family who lived here for 500 years. The estate then went to the Babington family upon the marriage of Isobel Dethick to Thomas Babington who fought at Agincourt. The church tower was added in 1530.