This image can be used commercially
Crosshill and Codnor station, Cross Hill, 1912
About this image
The station closed in 1926. The train service ran between Langley Mill, Heanor, Ripley and Butterley, making four journeys each way daily, except Sundays. After the station closed the building was used as a social central for Codnor unemployed. Subsequently it was owned by a building firm, and then a joinery workshop owned by M V C Bamford before eventually being demolished in the early 1970s.