This image can be used commercially
View of Strutt's East Mills from the Triangle at the Bridgefoot - Matlock Road (A6) junction
Derbyshire Library Service
Bridgefoot - Matlock Road (A6)
About this image
The Mill was built by Jedediah Strutt in 1912. The massive red brick, 7 storey East Mill dominated the town. It closed as a mill in the late 20th century and now houses a number of small industrial units, but still remains largely empty.