This image can be used commercially
Castle William, Thoresby, c 1860s-1920s
Nottingham City Council
c 1860s - 1920s
About this image
This building was named after William Scott, 'Captain of the Mary' who died in 1756. Scott was a member of the Earl of Manvers estate. The architect was John Carr.
The building is now a private residence and is known as Budby Castle.