East side from Lincoln Street (left) to No. 16. In the 1920 Wright's Directory, 18 was E.C. Spall and Co, fancy jewellers; 16 was J. Howitt and Son, paperhanging; and Midland Railway parcels receiving office; and T. Cook and Son, excursion and tourist contractor (mgr: Frank Paling); 14 was Dennis and Roberts Ltd, wholesale druggists and drysalters. The same addresses were also in the 1922 Kelly's Directory. (Additional information very kindly supplied by Tony Proctor).