This image can be used commercially
Bromley House - Fanlights and doorway leading to the garden at the rear of the house.
M W Barley
Barley, M W
About this image
Bromley House was built by Mr Taylor for Sir George Smith, the banker, in 1752. The building was used by Nottingham Subscription Library (from 1822) and has since been renamed Bromley House Library.