This image can be used commercially
Bromley House -frontage and shops
Nottingham City Council
About this image
Bromley House was built by Mr Taylor for Sir George Smith, the banker, in 1752. The building was used by Nottingham Subscription Library (from 1822) and has since been renamed Bromley House Library. This view shows the building before shops were built into the ground floor (seeNTGM006287).